Saturday, September 22, 2012

Animals grab the W!!


So .. for all of those who were on the team last year, you understand what this game meant to us. Last game of the season. Lost in Strokes. We were not going to let history repeat itself.

So... let me all tell you a little secret. I graduated from Sachem North. The turf we played on on Friday was where I played my high school games as a senior. So needless to say, it is weird to come back as the opposing team to my old "home" field.

But I am beyond thrilled about the results of yesterday's game! Winning 3-0! That is the team I know!

Goals were scored by

Katie DeNicola assisted by Taylor Weiss
Sam Gray assisted by Nicole Bifulco
Claudia Maimone

We had over 10 corners and no defensive corners against us.

Both Coach and I are extremely proud of how the girls played! The passing was great. The girls were aggressive and just kept shooting! It was a really great game to watch and the girls deserved to win 3-0!


Monday the HFFH plays Northport! It's at home (so make sure you try to make it!) and its a HUGE game!


Go HF!



No comments:

Post a Comment